Initially, we meet with the client to discuss their vision of their new space. We then review the ideas and present them to the client. We also provide images (computerized) of how the spaces will look. Also, to assist with the many design decisions that lie ahead of preconstruction or a new buyer, we have created design packages that include various price and material options for your convenience. They include flooring, window treatments, architectural embellishments, lighting, color selections, furniture design and finishes. The packages are exclusive to Piquet Studio Design and are instrumental in assisting our clients with completing their new space quickly and within budget.
We can complete your space with every item one needs to move in comfortably. We personally select everything from kitchen items that include china, cutlery, pots, pans and small appliances to bedding, pillows, comforters, towels and even your toiletries. We can arrange to have every item, no matter how small, placed in your new space.
A space will sell or rent quickly if it's fully furnished. We can provide furniture and accessories to fill the space as quickly as you need. Statistics show that a professionally staged space sells 50% faster. Once staged, we have professional photos taken of the space to use for your marketing purposes. We are committed to working within your budget.
Let us rearrange your furniture and accessories in creative, new ways. We will help you achieve the look you've always wanted. We'll suggest paint colors, storage systems, accessories, sensory items. You can decide which areas you'd like us to tackle.
As the mother of twin girls, Deborah had always been intrigued by each of her daughter’s "unique emotional blueprints." Due to their distinct personalities and needs, they were each attracted to specific textures and patterns in furnishings. Deborah went on a mission to determine what draws each of us to certain colors, sounds, surfaces and scents and how that alters our development and behavior. She became a student of circumstance. Deborah quickly recognized the extraordinary affect that multi sensory environments have in a home. She began designing multi sensory environments for children and adults with Autism, developmental and/or sensory processing issues, premature infants, Alzheimers patients, the elderly and the visually impaired population.
In this country alone, 1 in every 5 children are affected by developmental issues that include Autism, ADD, ADHD, Asperger’s, Autism, Dyslexia and other sensory challenges. Our fast-paced world is a constant struggle for them, and they have difficulty expressing their discomfort. "In order to thrive and grow to their full potential, the challenged population, as do all of us, need to feel in control in an environment that is comforting and non-threatening." Depending on the project, Deborah collaborates with the guidance of a licensed therapist who shares the same passion, Nancy Amar. Together, they consider every imaginable detail such as lighting, colors, furniture, textures, scents and sounds for the space to be designed. Deborah is also a huge advocate of green design and emphasizes the use of furnishings which are free of toxins and chemicals.
Since most designers do not have experience with creating multi sensory spaces for this specific population, Deborah is also hired as a consultant by other designers and their clients to assist on projects for all spaces within a home and commercial office settings.
Multi sensory spaces inspire balance, focus, concentration, creativity and learning. They appeal to all the body’s senses and create the optimal balance.
- Build outs
- Architectural and Finish Specifications
- Construction Drawings
- Furniture Selection
- Interior Cost Estimates
- Millwork Design Development
- Project Management
- Purchasing Administration
- Space Planning
- STAGING - A space will sell or rent quickly if it's fully furnished. We can provide furniture and accessories to fill the space as quickly as you need. Statistics show that a professionally staged space sells 50% faster. Once staged, we have professional photos taken of the space to use for your marketing purposes. We are committed to working within your budget.
- HOME THEATHER AND AUTOMIZATION - These packages is to provide an integrated solution for Audio & Video from the design to the installation and delivery of the system. The design presented on this proposal may be changed to accommodate the client’s needs. Showtime Audio & Video "Platinum Package" will provide the client a High-end Bowers & Wilkins surround sound system. This package will allow a single room to be immersed with high quality 5.1 surround sound, climate & lighting control (up to 6 light dimmers) and control of the system will be supplied by a custom programmed Crestron remote control and Ipad. Automation and integration of existing window treatments may be added to the experience.
* Platinum, Diamont and Silver Home Theather and Automization Package Available starting from $5,800
We are available to speak about multi sensory design at your next event or function.
Consultas convenientes para clientes realizadas no seu ambiente de trabalho ou residência.
Cada espaço é analisado para seu layout e função. Uma entevista minuciosa com o cliente determina todos os requisitos necessários para a execução do projeto. As informação são então analisadas e aplicadas nos conceitos de design e planejamento de espaços.
Existem vários fatores a serem considerados quando selecionados móveis e acabamentos. A PIQUET STUDIO+DESIGN ajuda os clientes a fazerem as melhores seleções para suas necessidades. Criatividade também é aplicada no processo de seleção para criar o look desejado.
Uma vez que a seleção final é feita, a PIQUET STUDIO+DESIGN assume todas as responsabilidades de coordenação de compra, entrega e instalação de todo o projeto.
Alguns projetos requerem uma certa sequência de instalação para maximizar os resultados. A PIQUET STUDIO+DESIGN coordena todos os aspectos desses projetos para assegurar uma transição tranquila entre cada fase até a finalização do projeto.